- The Rivo is a compact keyboard with numbers and function keys with which iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Android smartphones and tablets can be operated wirelessly.
- The device is approximately the size of a bank card, but is slightly thicker.
- Most commonly used VoiceOver commands are instantly accessible with one key, but there are also keyboard shortcuts.
- Entering text is done via the number keys and you can also operate the music player. Jumping to the next and previous track and pausing the music from the keyboard is possible.
- The user can leave his smartphone or tablet in his jacket pocket, even when making a call.
- You can answer and end phone calls directly from the keyboard.
- The Rivo has a built-in loudspeaker, a microphone and an earphone connection.
- Up to six devices can be connected to the Rivo with easy switching from one to the other from the Rivo.
- The battery life of the rechargeable battery is approximately one week.
- The charging time is 3 hours.
- Included: neck strap, USB cable and pouch
- Connections: micro USB port, headphones
Suppliers and prices
South Korea: Rivo: USD 329 (target price)
Belgium and the Netherlands: blindmobility.eu: 299 euros
Manufacturer contact data