- The FaMe is an easy-to-use, German-speaking color detector.
- Approximately 420 colors and color nuances can be recognized.
- The colors are divided into 16 simple ground colors.
- Patterns can also be recognized.
- The FaMe has only two push buttons on the long front.
- After detecting a first color, a second color can be compared with the first one; important to know to what extent colors match or not.
- The FaMe is also equipped with a light detector with which brightness differences can also be detected. The higher the sound tone, the brighter the measurement.
- The sound volume has four positions.
- The device operates on two AAA batteries.
- Dimensions: 10 x 5.5 x 2.4 cm
- Weight: 81 g
Suppliers and prices
Germany: Optelec: 500 euros
(July 2018, incl. VAT)
Belgium and the Netherlands: no distributor known